The full version of my CV can be found here.
- B.S. of Computer Science in the Institute of Mathematics and Computational Sciences of the University of São Paulo, with specialization in Software Engineering.
- M.Sc. in the Institute of Mathematics and Computational Sciences of the University of São Paulo, within the Software Engineering group (LabES) and Mobile Robotics group (LRM).
- Ph.D. in the Department of Computer Science of the University of Groningen, within the Software Engineering and Architecture group (SEARCH). Doctoral dissertation: Applying Patterns in Embedded Systems Design for Managing Quality Attributes and their Trade-offs
- Mar. 2019 – present: Assistant Professor at Campus Fryslân - University of Groningen
- Mar. 2019 – present: Guest Researcher at the Faculty of Science and Engineering - University of Groningen
- Jun. 2018 – Feb. 2019: Lecturer at Campus Fryslân - University of Groningen
- Dec. 2017 – Feb. 2019: Researcher and Chief Data Scientist at Data Research Centre - University of Groningen
- May 2017 – Dec. 2017: Researcher at the Faculty of Science and Engineering - University of Groningen
- Aug. 2012 – Jan. 2013: Software Engineer at TQS Informática Ltda.
- Feb. 2007 – Jul. 2012: Teaching Assistant in undergraduate courses at the University of São Paulo. Research Assistant in national research projects.
Service & Engagement
Served (or serving) as:
- Webchair of the 4th International Conference no Technical Debt (TechDebt 2021)
- Chair of the J1st Track of the 46th Euromicro Conference on Software Engineering and Advanced Applications (SEAA 2020)
- IEEE Access
- IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering (TSE)
- IET Software
- Journal of Computer Science and Technology (JCST)
- Journal of Software: Evolution and Process (JSME)
- Journal of Systems and Software (JSS)
PC member of current of previous editions of:
- Euromicro Conference on Software Engineering and Advanced Applications (SEAA)
- European Conference on Software Architecture (ECSA)
- Machine Learning Techniques for Software Quality Evaluation Workshop (MaLTeSQuE)